Love & Truth Fellowship College Network
The mission of L&TF Network Outreach Ministry is to “Provide continued guidance, positive relationships, and basic, support services”. DFWCITIWomen partners with Love & Truth Fellowship to assist with:
- Quarterly, lifestyle necessity care packages
- Dorm decorum for first-year students
- Gift cards (clothing, gas, food, etc.)
- Special occasions cards
- College books, printers, and other supplies
- Support for milestone event
Partner With Us
We are looking for partners, sponsors, as well as committee volunteers to help with this project. Contact Vera Ruffin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to find out how you can help.
The Love and Truth Fellowship Outreach Initiative (L&TF) starts every Fall in August. To qualify for the L&TF Outreach Initiative, each enrolled college student must:
- Be single; unmarried
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Submit each semester’s official grades and official class schedule
- Complete each semester’s progress report provided by L&TF with supporting documents
- Be active with our accountability coach
There will be occasional group meetings during school breaks for local students and one-on-one conference calls for distant students for further enrichment as needed.
To enroll in the L&T Fellowship, submit the initial verification form: L&T Initial Verification Form starting August 15th. The deadline for the Initial Verification form is September 15th.
Returning students may requalify for the Spring and Summer semesters by submitting the Progress Report and supporting official documentation, click L&TF Progress Report L&T Progress Report
All forms and documents should be emailed to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org